World’s Biggest Bounce House Coming to Raleigh

The Big Bounce America

The Big Bounce America

Coral Aman, Staff Writer

Want to flashback to your childhood for a day? If so, then you’re in luck!

This coming weekend, from May 18th to May 20th, the world’s largest bounce house is coming to the MAC Sports & Entertainment field in Raleigh. The bounce house is big enough for people of all ages! There will also be a DJ and confetti blasts throughout the event.

The event will last form 2:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Friday and 9:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $9 for kids and $25 for adults.

The bounce house includes a basketball court, a foam pit, an obstacle course, and a fun slide that ends in a giant ball pit. This bounce house also features inflatable sofas and beds. There is also a separate area in the bounce house for younger kids, so bring your siblings along!

This massive bounce house is called “Bounce Village.” It is 10,000 square feet, three stories tall and was made by The Big Bounce America. There are five separate sections of the bounce house, so it takes a while to set it up.

According to the co-founder of the structure, it took over 18 months to plan how the bounce house would be constructed. The bounce house has been traveling around the United States, visiting over 60 different cities, and it’s finally coming here!

Don’t miss your chance to have some fun!

Visit the giant bounce house this weekend at 8924 Midway West Rd. in Raleigh.

Coral Aman, Copy Editor

Coral is a senior this year and it’s her second year taking the Falcon News Feed class. When she’s not running in the Cross Country or Track seasons, Coral enjoys spending time at the beach and even says if she had to live anywhere outside of the United States it would probably be a tropical island somewhere. Christmas is one of the best times of the year according to Coral; decorating and putting up the tree is her favorite family tradition. Many seniors get anxious to leave Green Hope and Cary, and Coral is no exception. Although she’s a little scared to leave everything she’s ever known, this senior also can’t wait to meet new people and have new experiences; she’s just hoping she doesn’t get senioritis as graduation nears! In the future, Coral hopes to see herself working as an occupational therapist and helping others with basics everyday things, or participating in scientific research, which makes perfect sense seeing as science and math are her two favorite subjects in school.