Filed under NEWS

Phillips Farm is Open

Phillips Farm

Phillips Farm

Phillips Farm is a farm that has served central North Carolina for over 100 years. The current owner of the farm, Lee Phillips, bought the farm from his grandfather, William Busbee Ennis in 1976. In 1996, thousands of families began going to the farm to go strawberry picking every year. More recently, Phillips farm began opening during the fall season with daytime and nighttime attractions for all ages.

On September 23rd, the corn maze opened at Phillips Farm. It is open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of October; hours vary each day. General admission is 10 dollars. The events at the maze include concessions, family fun park activities, and picking pumpkins. The corn maze is a family friendly event for people of all ages. In the evening, the corn maze closes and the haunted farm is opened. Every weekend, the fear farm is open from 8PM to 11PM; it lasts until the end of October. The admission price is 20 dollars per person, and it includes all four attractions. The four attractions are The Field of Lost Souls, The Rebellion Trail, The Gore House, and the Big Top Terror. It is not recommended that children ages 12 years or younger go to the Haunted Farm.

To this day, this farm also continues to farm hay, straw, corn, and strawberry crops during various seasons throughout the year. In December, Christmas trees are also sold. Phillips Farm continues to be a family-friendly event throughout the year.

• Phillips Farm is Open

UNC No Academic Violations

• Phillips Farm is Open

Oil Rig Explodes in Louisiana

• Phillips Farm is Open

Diwali Festival Celebrates Light

• Phillips Farm is Open

Somalia Disaster

• Phillips Farm is Open

New Google Products 2017

Phillips Farm is Open