Apple is Rolling Out Some X-Pensive Devices

Apple, Inc.

Apple, Inc.

Bianca Serafano and Ben Carawan

Every year, Apple re-invents their products, and 2017 isn’t any different. Rumors have been circulating for months now about what Apple has in store for consumers. Apple’s keynote event this year is the first major event to be held at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California. While Apple is expected to reveal a number of different improved devices, the one that is most anticipated is the next generation iPhone.

Apple has released a new iPhone every year, and this year doesn’t seem to be any different. Apple is expected to release new iPhones to succeed the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Rumored names for the devices include the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Some believe that there could be an additional high-end phone called the iPhone X.

iOS 11 is also expected to be announced tomorrow. The new and updated operating system is much improved from iOS 10. Some experts expect there to be face recognition software in place of the “traditional” Touch ID. The display and camera on the new phones are expected to be noticeably better.

Finally, a new Apple TV and Series 3 Apple Watch are expected to be announced in the keynote presentation. The new Apple TV is expected to support 4K video and will have a better picture than the Apple TV on the market currently. The rumored Apple Series 3 Watch will be improved from the Series 2 watch.

While all of this new tech being released from Apple may seem cool, it comes at a price. This year, it may be a very large price. The high-end iPhone X is expected to cost $999. That’s far more expensive than any other phone on the market at the moment. A price tag like that may deter many from even considering the iPhone X.

While nobody is completely positive of what Apple’s keynote may comprise of until the keynote later today, we can expect more expensive and improved products from Apple.

• Apple is Rolling Out Some X-Pensive Devices

Is Raleigh a PRIME Location for Amazon’s HQ2?

Election Day Results

Fuquay-Varina Basketball Bus Breaks Down

Earthquake Kills Hundreds

• NEWS

NYC Marathon Women’s Winner