Club Spotlight: Tutoring Club

Tutoring club is here to help.

Tutoring club is here to help.

Tutoring club is here to help.

Leni Schenkel, Staff Writer

In the early years of Green Hope High School, students could get academic help from their peers in a club called the Homework Center. Now, the service is better known as the Tutoring Club, and is a way for peers to assist other peers.

The club meets as a whole group at the beginning of every semester, but the rest of the time is spent working one-on-one or online with students who sign up to receive tutoring. “The overall goal of the club,” said one representative, “is for students to volunteer to help their peers succeed to their greatest potential in subjects in which they are struggling.” The club is a great way to get and give help, get to know your fellow students, and make our school a little easier for some.

The process is simple. All you have to do is visit the Green Hope Tutoring website (ttps://sites.google.com/site/ghtutoringclub/) and click on the hyperlink that pertains to what you want to get out of the club. It’s a place both for those looking for a tutor and those wanting to be one. Then, just fill out the google form. A tutor will likely be able to meet with their student at least once a week.

Whether you’re looking for volunteer hours, academic help, or you just want an opportunity to refresh a subject before AP exams come up, the tutoring club will give you the opportunities you are looking for, all while making the high school experience a little better.

• Club Spotlight: Tutoring Club

Club News

Being Transgender at Green Hope

• Club News

Club Spotlight: Environmental Club

• Club News

Club Spotlight: FTA

• Club News

Club Spotlight: NTHS

• Club Spotlight: Tutoring Club

Club News

Club Spotlight: DREAM Club

Club Spotlight: Tutoring Club