Falcons Strike Out Bengals

GH Baseball

GH Baseball

Last night softball defeated Fuquay Varina 8-6, for the first time since losing three times to them last year. Senior, Kameron Phillips also added 2 hits and 2 RBIs to the winning effort. Freshmen Savannah Harrison had a game to remember going 3-4 with a big Home Run to give the Falcons the lead and the win. Senior Katelyn Ellard pitched the full 7 innings as well as striking out 6 Bengals.

The girls are now third in the conference and will take on Sanderson High School away today at 4:00.

The Green Hope baseball team defeated the Fuquay-Varina Bengals last night with a final score of 10-4.  Sean McQuillan led the team with 3 runs, followed by Johnny Anker and Kohl Abrams each adding 2.  Jordyn Adams, Joseph Nunn, and Austen Jones also added one run each.  Connor Knapp had 4 RBIs, Jordyn Adams added 3, Kohl Abrams had 2 and Liam Norris added one.  Senior Sean McQuillan was very pleased with the game last night, “We played as a team and we swung the bats well.”

Senior Jordan Montgomery pitched the game with an earned run average of 3.0.  Connor Knapp had a batting average of 1.000 last night, and Jordyn Adams had an average of .750.  

The Falcons are now 2-2 overall and 2-1 in the conference.  Green Hope is tied with Apex and Fuquay-Varina for second in the SWAC.  Today the Falcons will host Sanderson at home at 4:30.  Sanderson is 2-0 so it will be an intense matchup tonight.  Come out and support the boys!

• Falcons Strike Out Bengals

Baseball

Class of 2018 Commit: Connor Knapp

• Falcons Strike Out Bengals

Baseball

Baseball Strikes Out Imps on Senior Night

• Baseball

Falcons>Eagles

• Falcons Strike Out Bengals

Baseball

Baseball Blows Past Bengals in Blustery Conditions

• Falcons Strike Out Bengals

Baseball

Weekly Sports

Falcons Strike Out Bengals