Parks and Rec Season Finale

March 5, 2015

Parks and Recreation has been a longtime favorite of many over the past few years. Since its premiere in 2009, the critically-acclaimed comedy series has been included in dozens of television critics’ Top 10 Lists, named TV’s Smartest Comedy by Entertainment Weekly, and won an abundance of awards. The witty show follows Leslie Knope, played by the exceptionally talented Amy Poehler, and her adventures in the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department in Indiana. Leslie, a mid-level bureaucrat, along with her entertaining office mates, tirelessly attempts to make her ordinary American town a little less dull.

The Department is composed of an array of colorful characters. Leslie’s husband and former campaign manager is Ben Wyatt (Adam Scott), Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman) serves as the mustache-wearing, government-hating boss, dim-witted Andy Dwyer (Chris Pratt), his wife, April (Aubrey Plaza), health-nut Chris Traeger (Rob Lowe), Ann Perkins (Rashida Jones), fun-loving Donna Meagle (Retta), Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari), and the department’s punching bag, Larry Gengurch (Jim O’Heir).

The comedy series has sparked a following, gluing people of all ages to the television weekly. Its final season aired earlier this year, and featured characters’ future lives. The highly-anticipated one-hour finale attracted the attention of over 4.2 million fans. The finale evoked bittersweet emotions from audiences who were not quite ready to say goodbye to the hilarious group in Pawnee, but the show ended on a bright note. Parks and Recreation is considered to be one of the leading comedies in television history on NBC.

The Falcon News Feed • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in