Captain America: Civil War Captivates (Spoiler Free)

Marvel

Marvel

Drew Kulak, Staff Writer

From nail biting fight scenes to witty sarcasm, the new Captain America: Civil War movie truly captivates the audience. While previews set the movie up to handle the issue of the Winter Soldier, the main premise of the story revolves around each individual hero and the moral war they waged. And though democracy reigns throughout the movie, there is no shortage of action and intense fighting scenes to keep any Avenger fan glued to the screen.

Disappointingly, The Hulk and Thor did not make an appearance during this movie.  However, both Black Panther and Spider Man helped fill the character gap. The two new heroes introduced were almost opposite in mannerisms. Black Panther is portrayed as cool-headed and focused; he won’t let anything get in his way. Spider Man, finally portrayed as a true teenager, never has a dull moment. He fills the silence with his admiration of the other heroes, or sarcastic remarks that reflect his teenage self. Overall, the newly introduced characters were widely accepted by the public, if only measured by the amount of cheering and laughter that filled the theater.

Captain America: Civil War is just another example that Marvel knows what they’re doing. Throughout the movie, the audience could be heard clapping, laughing, and gasping. Marvel is one of the few franchises with the ability to keep their viewers pleased, even with their umpteenth addition to the seemingly never ending hero universe.

If you enjoy a quality movie, Marvel, or just some great hero action, this movie is definitely for you. Of the hundreds of sequels being released, this is one of the few worth the price of admission. You can’t beat Iron Man and Captain America battling it out on the big screen. Don’t wait to have all details ruined by your friends, get out there and go see this movie in theaters.

• <i>Captain America: Civil War</i>  Captivates (Spoiler Free)

Is “It” the King of Horror Movies?

• ENTERTAINMENT

Split: Movie Review

Fantastic Beasts Expands Potterverse

What The Oscars Are Doing Right…
    and What The Grammys Are Doing Wrong

The Oscars Predictions