The Force is Awake and Spoiler Free

December 18, 2015

And so it begins, the beloved Star Wars series rears its head, once again controlling the spotlight. Opening the movie with the classic three paragraphs of important info, I was forced to read every line in grueling anticipation as I waited for the long awaited movie to begin. Beginning with a shady transaction, the movie goes from good to great. Starring a largely new cast of actors such as Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron, the skilled resistance pilot, Daisy Ridley as Rey, the mysterious scavenger, and John Boyega as Finn, storm trooper turned rogue, these new faces bring a new aura to the light side.

The movie features revamped CGI of the 21st century that accentuates the beautifully constructed storyline. Throughout its two hour and 15 minute runtime, twists and turns occur that nobody except the most loyal Star Wars fans would ever see coming. The movie could be described by one word: stellar. With the release of the first full trailer on October 19th, the anticipation continued to rise to the point that tickets sales crashed the Fandango website due to an overload of traffic. No one was going to miss the “hype” of the newest addition to the amazing series.

Without ruining the movie, the storyline revolves around a missing Luke Skywalker with both the First Order (remnants of the Empire) and the resistance (Rebels) in a race to acquire the map that leads to his location. With a weapon to dwarf the Death Star, the First Order is a force to be reckoned with. The First Order is led by the evil Kylo Ren, but there are familiar faces such as Han Solo and Chewbacca to fight him and the rest of the evil First Order. Old friends reunite, young troopers question their orders, and the Force awakens through the hands of a lonely child. The Jedi Order appears as though it will rise from the ashes of the Old Republic.

There should be no hesitation in buying your tickets to this movie. Contrary to the common belief that all the theaters are sold out, there is a plethora of tickets available. Don’t miss your chance to discover Star Wars Episode VII for yourself before your friends spoil it for you. This movie is, without a doubt, the best of 2015.

The Falcon News Feed • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in