Spooky School Halloween Costumes

Hannah

Hannah McCarron, Staff Writer

Halloween may be on a Wednesday this year, but that’s no excuse not to celebrate correctly and grab yourself an incredible costume. It doesn’t matter if  you are going out to party, or staying in on October 31st, if you are looking for some last minute ideas inspired by the one and only GHHS, look no further… Here are 6 spooky, school-related costumes!

• Falcon mascot

Show off your Fighting Falcon spirit by dressing up as the school’s mascot this year. There is no better way to celebrate Halloween than by expressing your love and enthusiasm for our school.

• Your favorite teacher

If you have one teacher in particular at Green Hope that you admire, show them just how much you appreciate them by dressing up as them for Halloween. Varying levels of difficulty on this costume depending on who you choose.

• A freshman

This one is quite easy. On Halloween, all you need to do is walk around the halls looking lost and your costume is complete!

• Swimmer (Pool on the roof)

Grab your swimsuit, some goggles and a towel, and prepare to take a couple of laps up on the roof. Disclaimer: this costume could get cold.

• Student Athlete

If you aren’t involved in our of Green Hope’s sports yet, now is your time to pretend. This Halloween, dress up as whichever type of athlete you’d like-  maybe even a state champ!

• Grades

Possibly the spookiest of them all, dressing up as grades for halloween will be sure to scare plenty of students at GHHS in a way witches and ghosts never could.

Happy Halloween, Falcons!

Hannah McCarron, Staff Writer

Hannah is a Junior and this is her first year of the staff of The Falcon. In her free time she enjoys hanging out with her friends and traveling the world. Her dream country to travel to is Greece, because of its crystal waters and beautiful scenery. This summer she worked as a lifeguard at Brookstone. She also went to the beach with her friends. While she was at the beach this summer she got to see her favorite animal a sea turtle. This was really exciting for her! For her junior year she is most excited for Homecoming in the Fall and Prom in the Spring. She is a very kind and funny person, who has a fear of birds. Her favorite color is yellow.