Fashionable Falcons

Maddy Clarke, Staff Writer

As we dive into the first series of Fashionable Falcons we take a look at not only the
latest trends but the people who rock them! Seniors Graylyn Wood and Will Turner were
our featured prospects of the week! Graylyn Wood is getting in the fall mood with a
ruffled short sleeve turtleneck, corduroy button skirt, and black booties. Her outfit is all
from Nordstrom and definitely has the perfect happy medium between the summer and fall
looks. Will Turner has a charming hip look as he rocks a flowy plaid shirt, navy blue
shorts, and white Adidas to finish the look. “Sometimes you just gotta go off and flex”
says Turner. Graylyn Wood said “I just enjoy dressing up every once in a while. It makes
me feel good”. We love the fact that students are motivated to go to school and look
good while doing it! Sometimes you need a little distraction from the thought of a normal
school day, so you can spice things up with a stylish look. Stay tuned as we feature
more students every week to get a glimpse at the fashion life of these fashionable
falcons!Maddy Clarke

About the Contributor
Maddy Clarke, Staff Writer

Madysen Clarke is a senior this year. She’s also called by her nickname, Maddy. She is very active and enjoys dancing during school and rowing outside of school. Maddy’s favorite colors are light blue and pink. Her friends describe her as being very organized, friendly, and funny. When she’s not hanging out with her friends, she likes listening to Bazzi in her free time and her favorite show is The Bachelorette. This past summer she went to Europe and explored the gorgeous countrysides of France and Ireland. Maddy’s looking forward to enjoying her final year of high school by participating in all the cool senior activities that Green Hope offers.