Tennis Claims Big Win over PC

Chris Hall, Sports Writer

The Green Hope Women’s Tennis team finished their third consecutive regular season undefeated. They capped of the season by beating a good Panther Creek team 6-3, securing another Fight for 55 point. Reilly Major said “It was very close but everyone fought hard for every point.“ The Lady Falcons are led by Cynthia Xiao, Sophia Gray, and Katie Andreini. Multiple falcons are undefeated in singles on the year. Katie Andreini is 7-0 in one singles, Rindha Sudhini is 5-0 in two singles, and Reilly Major is 5-0 in three singles. The Falcons swept over half of the teams they played by not giving up a single point. Including great performances against multiple conference opponents. The Lady Falcons are looking to win their second state championship in a row. Their last loss was November 3rd, 2016. When asked about how she felt about the upcoming playoffs, Reilly said, “we will win states again.” The team’s next match is in the Tri-6 championship soon.

Chris Hall, Staff Writer

Chris Hall is a senior and this is his first year writing for The Falcon. His favorite things to do in his freetime are play Basketball and Fortnite. His favorite subject in school is math. He has helped foster dogs and has three of his own. His favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because his family always gets together to celebrate. If Chris could go anywhere in the world he would go to Hawaii. The job that he wishes to pursue after college is a Financial Advisor. In five years Chris sees himself finishing undergrad and then off to pursue a graduate degree.