Celebrity Feud (NBA)

Back to Article
Back to Article

Celebrity Feud (NBA)

Geoffrey Dean, Staff Writer

Host: Welcome to the inaugural game of Celebrity Feud, with me your host, Geoffrey Dean!  The rules are as follows, two contestants will try and come up with the most popular answers to various questions.  On today’s show we will have a matchup between two NBA icons, welcome Lavar Ball and Draymond Green! Let’s give it up for the competitors!  Welcome gentlemen to tonight’s show! Let’s get started right away. Our first question is: Who will win the NBA Championship this year?

Draymond Green: “You’d be a fool not to believe me. If you don’t ever believe anything I say, believe this: We’re a group of champions”

Lavar Ball: “The Warriors can sign Boogie, Prince, Michael Jordan … anybody they want! They still ain’t gonna win with this team right here — the Lakers with LeBron”

Host: OddsShark says: The Warriors will win the NBA Championship, currently with a 4/7 odds to do so!  Next question: Is Charles Barkley a good commentator?

Lavar Ball: “He better stay behind that TNT thing… and eat them doughnuts”

Draymond Green: “If you’re not going to punch me in my face [Charles Barkley]… then shut up”

Host: Barkley says:  “I’m not a role model… Just because I dunk a basketball doesn’t mean I should raise your kids.”  Next question: Are ZO2s worth the high price?

Draymond Green: “But even if that’s the case, then you gotta find a different route. You can’t just charge $500 for a shoe.”

Lavar Ball: “If you can’t afford the ZO2s, you’re not a Big Baller”

Host: Better Business Bureau says that Big Baller Brand and their ZO2s have been a flop. That concludes our game for today, we’ll see you next week with two new competitors!

Geoffrey Dean, Staff Writer

This is Geoffrey’s first year on The Falcon.  He is an aspiring writer, who is now a Junior after spending two years at Green Hope already.  He is...