Announcement 9/10

Daily Fun Fact: The average speed of a skydiver is 124 mph.

VOTE FOR SENIOR SUPERLATIVES  HERE

FALCON FORTUNES

Testing- PSAT/NMSQT REGISTRATION

Biology Olympiad: There will be an informational meeting for all student interested in participating in the Biology Olympiad on Tues. 9/18 in Rm. 3322 during “A” lunch

Club announcements

Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA): FBLA is a nationally recognized organization that prepares students to become business leaders in society. Club members compete at many levels in diverse events. Members can earn recognition and awards for their skills! Join our remind @2c34h, follow us on twitter @GreenHopeFBLA, and email us at greenhopeFBLA@gmail.com for more information.

Neuroscience Club: Are you interested in psychology or how the brain works? If you do, come to the neuroscience meeting this Tuesday in room 2326 during lunch! There will be snacks provided! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us @ ghhsneurosci@gmail.com. Hope to see you there!!

Robotics Club: The Robotics Club will be having their interest meeting during both halves of lunch on Tuesday, September 11th, in the auditorium.

Tutoring Club: Anyone who wants to be tutored or be a tutor can sign up at https://sites.google.com/site/ghtutoringclub/

Anime Club: There is an interest meeting for Anime Club on September 13th in Mod 2 Room 3! Come if you’re interested in anime, manga, cosplay or free snacks. Tweet us with any questions @GHWeeaboClub and we hope to see you there!

Speech and Debate: Speech and Debate interest meeting is Tuesday, September 11, first half of lunch in 3306. It’s a great way too meet new people and express your opinion. You participate in fun, political and school debates with your peers. Everyone is welcome!!!

Habitat For Humanity: There will be in interest meeting in Ms. Staib’s room (Mod 4 Rm 4) on Thursday, September 13 during the FIRST HALF of lunch. Please bring your friends and anyone else who is interested!

FalconVision: Want to win 2 tickets to J. Cole’s Dreamville Music Festival next weekend? All you have to do is subscribe to the FalconVision YouTube Channel.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6aIXTLz4z5tD9AcsSN9BXQ) The drawing will be done on September 12th. Winner will be announced on the 13th. If you have any questions see Mr. Adams or Mr. Hardison.

Science Bowl: Science Bowl will their first interest meeting in room 2204 the first half of lunch Tuesday 9/11. Everyone is welcome!!

Spanish Honor Society: Our first meeting of the year will be on Wednesday, September 12 in Mod 1-Room 11 at 2:30 PM after school. This meeting is for current members only—the new member application for eligible Spanish students will be available during the second semester. If you are unable to attend the meeting or have further questions, please email greenhopespanish@gmail.com in advance.

Robotics Team: Watch the all-girls robotics competition, Doyenne Inspiration, on September 15, 2018. Participate in an all-girls seminar to help support and encourage girls in STEM. The seminar is completely free and you can sign up at tinyurl.com/doyenneseminar.

Youth & Government: DEMOCRACY’S NEXT GENERATION…YOUTH & GOVERNMENT Experience the inner workings of government firsthand. Join GHHS Youth & Government Club. INTEREST MEETING when: lunch TUESDAY, 9/11 where: RM 2318 Find out more here: https://www.ncyag.org/programs/ymca-nc-youth-legislature

French Club:  Club meeting on Sept. 12 during Smart Lunch in Mod 1 Room 7

Science Olympiad: Make Your Smart Lunch Even Smarter Come visit us during Smart Lunch A at Mod3 Room 7 on Thursday, September 13th, 2018 for the Science Olympiad Interest Meeting. For more information, go to: http://ghhsscienceolympiad.weebly.com/