GH Grad Goes Pro Overseas

Chris Hall, Staff Writer

In 2012, Chris Flemmings graduated from Green Hope as the leading all-time scorer for men’s basketball (1106 points). Chris attended Barton College for his freshman and sophomore year of college. In his sophomore year at Barton he won Conference Carolinas player of the year award. He then decided to transfer and walk on at UNC Wilmington. In his first year at UNC Wilmington, he showcased his abilities and became the team’s leading scorer at 16.2 points per game. He helped lead them to an NCAA tournament appearance in his first year there. In the offseason, he was awarded a full scholarship and announced as the CAA preseason player of the year. He lived up to expectations and led UNC Wilmington to a regular season conference championship and conference tournament championship (securing a bid to the NCAA tournament again). In his senior year in the tournament Chris had 18 points and lost a close 5 point game to UVA.

Chris was drafted in the NBA G League draft 7th overall, he then was traded and released. He continued to work on his game and improve. Yesterday, September 6th he announced through JCK Sports Group that he is going to play for ETHA Engomis in Cyprus (a small country south of Turkey).

Chris Hall, Staff Writer
Chris Hall is a senior and this is his first year writing for The Falcon. His favorite pastime is playing Basketball. His favorite subject in school is math. In his free time Chris plays basketball, plays Fortnite, and goes swimming in his pool. Chris also has three mutts that he has adopted. One weakness that...