Upcoming iPhones and Other Apple Products to be Announced Soon

Bilal Azzam, News Editor

On September 12th, 2018, Apple will be holding a conference at their new headquarters in Cupertino. Not only will the new iPhones be announced, but so will other Apple products. According to popular beliefs and other rumors, three new iPhones will be announced as well as an upgraded Apple Watch and iPad Pro. Rumors reveal cutting edge technology and a much improved camera quality.

First and most importantly, the rumors about the new iPhones have been flying around for the past month. However, this year Apple has kept their new information more confidential,  and the amount of leaks has drastically decreased. One of the upcoming iPhones is said to be the second generation iPhone X. The second rumored upcoming iPhone is a bigger iPhone X, which may be called the iPhone X Plus. Both of these phones are said to have an OLED screen. The last iPhone that might be released will be the more affordable and budget friendly version of the iPhone X. Rumor has it that some of these iPhones will have rear facing cameras with three cameras

Apple released a photo teasing this conference. It was a circle that resembled an aerial view of the Apple Park campus. The circle is also in a fine gold color, and many believe that this is an intentional hint toward a possible new color for the upcoming iPhones. The picture has a caption stating: Gather Round. This is only about a week away, and more information will be released the sooner we get to the conference date.

It is hard to get a final decision of what is coming out until after the conference on September 12th, therefore it isn’t possible to compare the new Apple technology with other Samsung devices, and see which one is superior. Clearly, Apple will have something new and innovative that will publicize the event and get people anticipated for the devices.

Bilal Azzam, News Editor
Bilal is a Junior in is his second year on staff. Originally from New Jersey, Bilal moved to Egypt when he was six years old and spent 5 years in Cairo until eventually settling in Cary. He is looking forward to Junior year so that he can go off campus to Chick-Fil-A at lunch. On...