Green Hope’s Newest Addition Pt. 2

As you walk down the athletics hallway, you might spot another new addition from the Athletics Booster Club. No, it is not the new Gatorade machine, but a brand new media wall for post-game interviews and other media needs. This wall is lined up next to the PE closet. It is black with the Green Hope Falcon logo and Nike logos up and down.

This newest addition is meant mostly for the teams that play in the gym, including volleyball, basketball, wrestling, but this is not solely for those teams. The wall can be used for any other team for post-game interviews. Athletic Director Colin Fegeley said, “It will be a great space for student-athletes to be interviewed after the game. Also, for students to take selfies and other photos for the school and social media.”

The Green Hope media wall promotes journalism for all types of media outlets at our school. Yearbook, Falcon News Feed, Falconvision and more now have a place to conduct interviews and take pictures. This type of space for interviews now puts the Falcons up there with the ranks of colleges with promotional media walls with the schools logo. Make sure to check out this new space, even possibly snapping a picture with it as well.

About the Contributors
Brandon Morton, Sports Editor
Brandon Morton is a senior at GHHS, working as part of The GH Falcon for his second year now. Seeing that he took it last year and found the class fun, he’s come to take it again. This year he’s looking forward to being the chicken mini mile champion for the second time. “I don’t...
Patrick Dunn, Staff Writer
Patrick Dunn, a native North Carolinian, is a staff member of Falcon News Feed. Patrick is a senior and represents Green Hope by running on the cross country team and playing defense on the lacrosse team. Last year Patrick helped the lacrosse team win a Conference Championship by protecting the goal and not allowing his...