Trump Supporter Attacked Over MAGA Hat

Eugenior+Joseph
Eugenior Joseph

Eugenior Joseph

Eugenior Joseph

Bradley Stewart, Sports Editor

Once again Democrats have become the party of hypocrisy.  The Left typically demonizes Republicans as being “racist, homophobic, and misogynistic,” yet they are the ones who not only criticized Kanye West for revealing his true political identity, but effectively banished him from the “sane” world.  The truth of the matter is that they didn’t want a black person to support Trump and the Republicans, because they (Trump and Republicans) are racist. Which is hypocritical and a logical fallacy, because they don’t think that blacks should have the right to choose who they want to support.  But, somehow the Right is racist. This past weekend, there was yet another case of liberals not being happy with black Trump supporters.

On Mother’s Day, a black Cheesecake Factory customer was verbally attacked by the restaurant employees because he was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.  22-year old Eugenior Joseph was trying to spend time with his family when a group of staff members circled the table and started pointing fingers at him. According to a witness, the group of employees were saying things to the effect of, “I’m going to knock his head in so hard his hat’s going to come off.”  Other witnesses say that the employees used the n-word when talking about Joseph, even more evidence that the Left is hypocritical. At one point, Joseph and his girlfriend got up to use the restroom and was met with “clapping and yelling, and just screaming things at me.” As the couple walked to the bathroom, the kitchen staff also booed him.  When the family left the restaurant, police were waiting outside the restaurant. It is unclear who called the police to the restaurant.

This is just one of the many instances where the Left, who claims to be “tolerant,” but is anything but such.  If you want another example, just look to college campuses, where anyone who openly supports Trump and the Republicans is ridiculed and, at times, physically abused by the “tolerant” Left.  You won’t see this story on any mainstream news sources such as CNN and MSNBC, which is evidence that they have a narrative they are trying to push. Despite this, if you stay informed, you can find the holes in the Left’s platforms, rallies, and speeches, and see the atrocity that is the Democratic Party.