Kongrats, Khloe?

Jordan Barish, Staff Writer

Khloe Kardashian has reportedly given birth to her baby girl on April 12th. While this should be a happy and exciting time for the new mom, the birth of her child comes just days after her boyfriend, NBA player Tristan Thompson was caught cheating on her with multiple women.

Khloe and Tristan began dating in 2016 amid a bit of controversy surrounding Tristan’s ex, Jordan Craig. Jordan was carrying Tristan’s child at the time he and Khloe got together. Some think that Tristan left Jordan for Khloe while others claim that the pair had been broken up prior to Tristan entering into a new relationship.

From the latter half of 2016 onward, Tristan and Khloe made many appearances with each other, from Khloe spending time in Cleveland where Tristan plays for the Cavaliers to Tristan coming onto her family’s reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” In September of 2017, news broke from TMZ that Khloe was expecting her first child with Tristan. The couple let the media speculate until December when they announced their pregnancy on Instagram. Following the announcement, the pair held a baby shower in March and Khloe announced that she would be having a girl.

Coming to recent events, on April 10th, footage was released of Tristan getting personal with a woman at a rooftop bar on April 7th. Another source released footage from October of 2017 at a bar where Tristan can be seen getting cozy with two women. As one can imagine, news like this breaking just days before the birth of her baby has left Khloe distraught and reportedly wanting to leave their Cleveland home and head back to Los Angeles, though Tristan was reportedly in the delivery room for the birth of his daughter. The reaction from the public has also been incredibly negative towards Tristan, with many calling him out for his (repeated) lack of loyalty. He was booed by the crowd at a Cleveland Cavalier game on Wednesday night as well.

Regardless of the situation, congratulations to Khloe, and best wishes for her and her baby.