Fashion Friday: Kacie Mollins

How would you describe your style?
“I like to try different things. I would say it’s cute, casual, and comfortable.”

What is your favorite store to shop at?
“I’d say American Eagle or Urban Outfitters.”

Does anyone specific inspire your fashion style?
“I like Rihanna and Beyoncé because they just go ham! They don’t care what people think about them and they just wear what they want. I aspire to do that someday. I’m just too scared to now.”

What’s your favorite article of clothing?
“I like shoes a lot! Any good shoe completes an outfit. I really like Vans because they are diverse, but I probably wear booties most often!”

About the Writers
Julia Agius, Senior Staff Writer

Julia Agius is a senior here at Green Hope High School with a love for dance and photography. Four years ago, her older brother helped create the original Falcon News Feed website and encouraged her to join. She has been here ever since. Although she is unsure about what she wants to do specifically, Julia is considering a future in the physiology field. She loves all genres of music except for country, which she hates, and would love to visit the island of Malta located off the coast of Sicily. Julia loves fried zucchini and currently works at Tropical Smoothie, although she plans on leaving very soon. She also advises everyone not to work there either.  

Hannah Petersen, Junior Staff Writer

Hannah Petersen is a junior writer for The Falcon, and this is her second year writing for the school newspaper. Hannah produced over thirty professionally written articles last year. She has a passion for science. Her drive to help the environment fuels her everyday life. Her favorite pastime is napping, with the rest of her free time she likes to take pictures, drink coffee, and play the ukulele. Her favorite sports are football and soccer. She has two dogs, one black lab and one shih tzu toy poodle. Her dream vacation is going to the Bahamas. While there she would like to explore the island and go snorkeling in the clear seas. In five years she sees herself graduating college and pursuing her dream job. She has always loved kids and working with them so her dream job is to be a Pediatric Occupational Therapist.