Flying Car Attempt

SkyRunner

SkyRunner

Noa Lawrence, Staff Writer

As a child, everyone dreams of the eventual development of flying cars. One couple from an undisclosed location (due to legal reasons) in the US, has a serious knack for flying cars. Because of this passion, they decided to create their own flying car, dubbing it the Light Sport NI43RS Skyrunner. Let’s just say it probably was and will be the couple’s worst decision ever.

Featuring customer made body panels, engine components, and bespoke aerodynamics, one would think that the couple would test this contraption in a clear and safe area. However, the couple decided to add a completely unnecessary risk factor by testing out the flying car in an area with hundreds of trees and dozens of tall buildings.

With the initial takeoff looking impressive, everyone was expecting the flight to go as planned. However, the contraption soon stalled out and soon crashed straight into a building at an estimated speed of 30-40 mph. As can be seen in the video, the car was shredded into hundreds of pieces when it crashed into the building. As a result, the driver of the car is in a very mad medical state, and will likely face a lawsuit for reckless endangerment and for flying a vehicle in excess of 50 pounds without a permit from the Federal Aviation Administration.

[crellyslider alias=”yb2018″]

Noa Lawrence, Staff Writer
Senior Noa is a staff writer for Falcon News Feed, and enjoys working on his car and being outdoors. His worst nightmare is his car being stolen.