Top Gear Production Incident

https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/1/1000/0/uploads/posts/2018/02/b4ecf499ed9e37aeebc920bbbab55b73.png

Noa Lawrence, Staff Writer

Recently, not much has been going well for Top Gear, an automotive review and entertainment show. From the legal problems with co-hosts to production issues, and finally the recent racing incident, Top Gear seems to be going through a very long period of bad luck. Chris Harris and Eddie Jordan, two key characters to the Top Gear series, were racing an Alpine A110 around the Monte Carlo rally track when they realized that smoke and flames were shooting into the cockpit.

The day was supposed to be a dream come true for both Harris and Jordan, as racing on the Monte Carlo circuit is on both of their bucket lists. Starting in Monaco, this course has 17 world class stages that are challenging for even the best drivers. However, Harris and Jordan weren’t able to race as many stages as they hoped because of an electrical hazard in the car that set the whole car up in flames.

Harris and Jordan have stated that the event was frightening, but are just happy to be okay. They also seem to be good sports about the whole problem, and as of now are not blaming Alpine, the manufacturer who produces the A110, for the incident. Although this will be a very exciting Top Gear episode, fans are just happy that the hosts are okay. Green Hope Senior Manas Tiwari feels “happy that the hosts are okay, and is looking forward to future episodes.” There is currently an investigation to find the cause of the fire, and Falcon News Feed will stay on top of this development.

• Top Gear Production Incident

Cary Tennis Park Bridges Closed Monday

• Top Gear Production Incident

Hard Work Pays Off for Team USA

• Top Gear Production Incident

California High School Bans National Anthem

• Top Gear Production Incident

Amtrak Train Accident

• Top Gear Production Incident

Apple HomePod

Top Gear Production Incident