The 7 Best Ways to Have a Love-ly Galentine’s Day!

Lily Redick, Staff Writer

Valentine’s Day is so overrated. Don’t stress about getting a date, instead hang out with your closest girlfriends. They are more fun anyways! A few ways to make your Galentine’s Day better are to…

1. Get your girls together and plan a lowkey dinner. This way you won’t have to stress about dressing up or spending your paycheck on dinner.
  2. Buy each other chocolate and gifts because you don’t need no man to. Or better yet, wait until February 15th and get a bunch of Valentine’s Day candy 50% off!
  3. Squeeze all the girls onto a comfy couch and watch a romantic comedy. Pop some popcorn and get some blankets and get ready to have a good laugh.
  4. Bake something… anything! Bake a cake, cookies, or muffins. With all your girls hanging around, they are sure to be gone by the next day.
  5. Bring out your inner middle schooler and go midnight bowling, roller skating, or laser tagging! Get a group of your gal pals together and go have fun.
  6. Go shopping- find a cute outfit and treat yo’ self! There’s nothing that makes you feel more confident than a new stylish outfit.
  7. Get mani and pedis! What’s better than relaxing with your gals and chatting while getting your nails done?

Doesn’t each one of those activities sound more fun?  Now go plan that day with your gals!