Fuquay-Varina Basketball Bus Breaks Down

Fuquay-Varina+lost+more+than+two+basketball+games+last+night.+
Fuquay-Varina lost more than two basketball games last night.

Bianca Serafano

Bianca Serafano

Coral Aman and Bianca Serafano

On November 14, Fuquay Varina JV and Varsity girls basketball teams travelled up 55 to Green Hope. Both games ended in losses for the Bengals teams. But that is not all Fuquay lost last night.

This morning, students arrived at Green Hope to find a bus blocking their parking spots. Some thought that it was a prank or joke, but it turns out that the bus broke down after the women’s games last night. Green Hope allowed Fuquay to borrow one of our Green Hope buses  until their bus was fixed. Mechanics were expected to arrive early this morning to fix the bus but as of 9:00am, they haven’t arrived

Fuquay has a history of having bus difficulties in the past years. Mr. Rowland, a former Fuquay-Varina teacher, has had similar experiences with their buses. When asked about the incident, he said it was “classic Fuquay.”

Hopefully, the mechanics will arrive before lunch so students are able to have their spots back.

About the Contributors
Coral Aman, Copy Editor

Coral is a senior this year and it’s her second year taking the Falcon News Feed class. When she’s not running in the Cross Country or Track seasons, Coral enjoys spending time at the beach and even says if she had to live anywhere outside of the United States it would probably be a tropical island somewhere. Christmas is one of the best times of the year according to Coral; decorating and putting up the tree is her favorite family tradition. Many seniors get anxious to leave Green Hope and Cary, and Coral is no exception. Although she’s a little scared to leave everything she’s ever known, this senior also can’t wait to meet new people and have new experiences; she’s just hoping she doesn’t get senioritis as graduation nears! In the future, Coral hopes to see herself working as an occupational therapist and helping others with basics everyday things, or participating in scientific research, which makes perfect sense seeing as science and math are her two favorite subjects in school.

Bianca Serafano, Staff Writer

Bianca is a sophomore at Green Hope and this is her first year in Falcon News Feed. She enjoys photography, writing, and playing sports, such as basketball. Bianca’s favorite color is pink and she loves animals. Her birthday is October 11 and her favorite holiday is Halloween.