Are You Ready for It? Taylor Swift’s Reputation to be Released at Midnight

Taylor Swift releases her

Taylor Swift screencap

Taylor Swift releases her "Reputation" tonight at midnight.

Coral Aman, Staff Writer

This Friday, Taylor Swift will drop her sixth album, Reputation, the first album she’s produced since 1989 in 2014. Reputation is unlike anything Taylor has ever done before. The lyrics are mysterious and dark, and the singer has experienced with new sounds, including heavier beats. The album features Four songs, including “…Ready For It?,” “Look What You Made Me Do,” “Gorgeous,” and “Call it What You Want” have already been released on iTunes. “Call it What You Want” premiered just last Thursday.The music videos for “Look What You Made Me Do” and “…Ready For It” have millions of views on Youtube, and the four songs out so far all made it to the top of iTunes charts. This album is expected to be very successful and fans are on the edge of their seats. Sophomore Bianca Serafano is ready for Reputation:  “I’m excited about the new album because her new songs are something different in a good way.”

Taylor revealed the album tracklist Tuesday night on Instagram.This album consists of fifteen songs. The first song is “… Ready For It,” and the album ends with the track “New Year’s Day.” One of these songs titled “End Game” features Ed Sheeran and Future. Fans can pre-order the album now and get it right away on Friday.

The singer has not made any announcements about tour dates yet, but fans can enter into Ticketmaster’s verified fan program. This program ensures that the tickets go to the fans first. Once registered, fans can improve their spot in line by completing tasks such as purchasing merchandise, watching Taylor’s music videos, and buying the singer’s songs on iTunes. Registration for verified fan closes on November 28th.

Taylor has made it clear that the “old” Taylor is dead, and snakes seem to be a key theme for this album. We know the track list and have heard some of the tracks, but all the other songs will be revealed on Friday. Will the three-year wait be worth it

• Music

Thomas Rhett’s Life Changing Album

• Are You Ready for It? Taylor Swift’s Reputation to be Released at Midnight

Taylor Swift’s Bad Reputation

Holiday Musicals Heighten the Happiness of the Holidays

The Hamilton Mixtape is Can’t Miss

• Music

FNF: Weekend Playlist