Club Feature: Film Club

Want to discuss movies? Join the film club.

Bianca Serafano

Bianca Serafano

Bianca Serafano, Staff Writer

Tomorrow is the first meeting of the year for film club, a unique club that’s available for Green Hope students. Film Club is similar to a book club but instead of discussing and reading books, students will be watching and talking about a variety of movies and TV shows. This relaxed club has snacks and is available to whoever wishes to watch shows and movies of different themes. Along with watching movies and T.V., there is also an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. Film Club president, Kush Shah, says that “film club is a great opportunity to watch shows and movies that you’ve never seen before and a chance to meet people with the same interests as you”.

Action, comedy, drama, and thrillers are only a few examples of the different genres of films that will be watched and discussed throughout each Film Club meeting. Not all of the movies watched will be current, as selected movies include ones from many years ago, leading up into 2017. If possible, the club will rent out the auditorium and be able watch movies as a group. This is the ideal club for those who enjoy watching a variation of movies and discussing different opinions afterward. Among the movies and TV shows that the Film Club President would like the club members to watch are Parks and Recreation, Mr. Robot, The Dark Knight, Forrest Gump, and additional films that the club members want to see.

The first club meeting will be on November 9th in room 3206 during the second half of lunch.

About the Contributor
Bianca Serafano, Staff Writer
Bianca is a sophomore at Green Hope and this is her first year in Falcon News Feed. She enjoys photography, writing, and playing sports, such as basketball. Bianca’s favorite color is pink and she loves animals. Her birthday is October 11 and her favorite holiday is Halloween.