Is Trump Still in the WWE? He Sure Thinks So

MICHAEL VADON 201-790-7758

Alex Price, Staff Writer

For those that don’t know, President Trump is a WWE Hall-of-Famer. In fact, he played a prominent role in WWE storylines during 2007, and it seems like he still believes that he is a part of the WWE. From Kim-Jong Un to Stephen Curry to his own party, the President has done nothing but feud with celebrities. That’s fine if he was member of the WWE, but he’s the President of the United States. His job is to lead the country but instead he spends his days doing nothing but insulting people that don’t like him, then it becomes a problem.

The most recent example of this pointless bickering is with Tennessee Senator Bob Corker. Just like most of the rivalries Trump has involved himself in, him and Corker started as allies. During President Trump’s campaign, Bob Corker was one of the few Republican Senators to support him. So what caused Trump to lash out at him? Corker stated that Rex Tillerson, John Mattis, and John Kelly were the three men keeping the USA from chaos. Trump fired back in a series of tweets. If this seems like it’s happened before, that’s because it has. Trump has insulted NBC, CNN, late night talk shows, Rex Tillerson, Bob Corker, the NFL, Jemele Hill, and The New York Times, and that’s just in October. Other events from October include Puerto Ricans fleeing to Florida because they aren’t receiving enough help, which will inevitably hurt both the economy of Puerto Rico and Florida.

Victims in Las Vegas are still suffering after the horrible tragedy that happened. The wildfire in California has killed more than 20 people and is forcing people not just out of their homes, but their cities. When asked about her opinion on Trump’s Twitter feuds, Green Hope student Gelila Petros said, “He’s a president and shouldn’t involve himself in immature arguments. He should be professional and mature.” President Trump needs to get off Twitter and start doing something about this.

Furthermore, the country is experiencing the most racial tension it has in years, World War 3 could start tomorrow, and the U.S. just suffered the deadliest mass shooting in modern history. In response to all of this, President Trump is tweeting about anyone who says something he doesn’t like. This is a problem and it needs to stop. The insults need to stop. The nicknames need to stop. Instead of tweets complaining about law changes, Trump should work to get the changes.

He’s the President of the United States. It’s time for him to realize that and start acting like it.

• Is Trump Still in the WWE? He Sure Thinks So

History is Written by the… Losers?

Hijabi Doll Makes Barbie History

Does the Christmas Season Start Too Soon?

America Needs To Take Action

Are Late Night Talk Shows Too Political?