Thomas Rhett’s Life Changing Album

Justine Yelincic, Staff Writer

The rise of Thomas Rhett’s music has been pretty incredible to watch. His first album, It Goes Like This, was a huge start for him, leading him to many awards and riches. Last month he released a new album, Life Changes, in which the songs are dedicated to his wife, Lauren Rhett. The album won over lots of men and women’s hearts and attention.

One of the more popular songs on the album, “Craving You”, made it on the list of Top 10 Country Music Videos, and was performed at the ACM Awards. Another famous song, Unforgettable, is based on his relationship with his wife from when they started dating till now.  One of the verses in this song is: “And I bet right now, you’re probably thinkin’/That it’s crazy I remember every detail, but I do/From your blue jeans to your shoes/Girl, that night was just like you/Unforgettable.”

According to “The Boot”, “We kind of told the story of — basically, it could be a boyfriend or it could be a husband, describing to his wife all these amazing details that she probably thought he’d forgotten about,” Rhett says of “Unforgettable,” written by himself, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley and Shane McAnally. To the Tennessean, he adds, “If you listen to it hardcore enough, it might make you tear up a little bit. Especially if you’re in love with somebody.”

This album is the best yet from Thomas, and fans should be excited to hear another album from him in 2018.

Thomas Rhett’s Life Changing Album